- Title: Little Bo Peep Can’t Get to Sleep
- Contributors: Hanako Wakiyama (Illustrator)
- Published by: Atheneum Books for Young Readers
- Release Date: February 8, 2005
- Pages: 40
- ISBN13: 978-1442409354
- Buy the Book: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, IndieBound
Little Bo Peep Can’t Get to Sleep, and counting sheep doesn’t help— especially since her brother, Little Boy Blue, scared them off with his horn.
None of the usual sleepytime remedies work, even after Humpty Dumpty finds her flock, until Bo Peep tells her parents the truth.
“This fond look at old-fashioned fairy tales and family sit-com dynamics injects wry touches…that let readers in on the joke.”
– Publishers Weekly